Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TV Right into Your BRAIN- 10 yrs Away!


Okay so follow THIS LINK to read somebody who says that contact lens TVs are TEN YEARS AWAY!!! So on the way to my twentieth high school reunion I can watch TV in my eyes. They also say that there are receptors (or some technical mumbo jumbo) that will adhere to you and relay the emotions of the characters to your brain! They use the example of James Bond- but I'd rather not feel as though I'm falling from a helicopter.

My ONLY concern with this- who needs an imagination or break from TV?? Not your grandkids!!- concern: can these Eye-TVs play my old dvds?? Can I watch Lucy under my eyelids? Can brain receptors tell me what it feels like to try and catch up with the candy machine? Taste Vitameatavegamin? Be continually told I can't be in the show at the Tropicana??? Godspeed scientists!!!

No comments: