Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pop Culture Bitches

I don't think I am a "pop culture bully." At least I try not to be. I try to try not to be. I will defend the things I love to the death (and often do), but I try not to be the kind who openly shits on people's love of things I just don't understand. Two for instances:

A) An acquaintance told me she "didn't love" the Sex and the City movie (after I confessed I'd seen it 3 times which should have told her something). I quickly called her an idiot and have not spoken to her since.

B) Someone told me they saw and enjoyed Hancock which made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I said something to the effect of "Oh, I bet it was fun" (with as much sincerity as I could muster) and quickly changed the subject.

See, I'm one of the good guys! Click HERE to read a short thing on this topic.

No comments: