Monday, July 21, 2008

When to Tell Your Secret

Because Kendall and I are dedicated to making your lives better, we feel it our obligation to point you HERE where you can read a story about when to tell your "main squeeze" that really horrible secret you've been hiding.

Now, I've come to learn everyone is really weird once you get to know them. Be it an aversion to showering, a secret love of "So You Think You Can Dance," or a phobia where you don't want anyone to see your pillows, everybody got somethin' fucked up 'bout em.

But when do you tell your "date/lover/partner/fiance/husband of ten years" just what it is that sets you apart and lands you in the freak column? Click the link above for a thorough discussion or here is a handy list that deals with a few scenarios:

- I like to sleep naked- Tell them the first time you really will sleep together.
- I am sexually attracted to Fresca- Your first grocery shopping trip.
- I was a heroin addict from 1989 through last Christmas- this Christmas.
- I am a robot sent from the future to warn you about an impending disaster- wedding night.
- I enjoyed "You Don't Mess With the Zohan"- Keep this one buried deep, real deep.

Below are a few more examples of secrets that should be kept until the time is right.

No comments: