Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Las Vegas Adventure

The glitz! The glamour! The $8 bottles of water! That's what I'll always remember about my big time adventure in Las Vegas (or "Lost Wages" as the hilarious say).

A whole hour here and these are the things I saw.

Lights! I didn't mean to take this picture, but wow- even the ceilings in Vegas are architecturally stunning.

This is the only known photo of me in Las Vegas. Not counting security camera footage and possible photos of me in Vegas that may exist in alternate timelines.

Last time I was here (the airport- I've never been outside the airport in Las Vegas- do people do that?) I was behind Jared Leto in line for a burrito. NO KIDDING! He was like, "Are you one of those fat guys from that podcast?" And I was like, "Belch!" (Kidding this time).

No comments: