Friday, June 6, 2008

Trailer Park Reviews

This week for big new movies you got a couple of options:

1. "Kung Fu Panda":
Kendall: Nah. I like Shrek and all, but this doesn't hold the same appeal for me. Plus, you can't see Angelina Jolie's tits if she's a fucking tiger!

Cliff: Nah, it's probably okay in a "Horton Hears a Who" way, but unless you got kiddies who can't help but karate chop their siblings in the face- I'd stay home and rewatch Nemo.

2. "You Don't Mess with the Zohan":
Kendall: Bleccch!!! I'd rather stay home and smell my dog's paws- for real! This Sandler vehicle is like a turd that won't flush.

Cliff: If given the choice between Zohan or a seasick croccodile- I'd mess with the croc! This movie is the stinkiest kind of shit. I can't believe Hollywood gave 1,000 monkeys 1,000 typewriters and this is the best they could come up with.

You know what Kendall and I recommend?

No comments: