Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jake Gyllenhaal in the Wilderness

While you might think my husband Jake Gyllenhaal would be too busy filming movies like "Source Code" or filing restraining orders against almost 30 year old gay dudes to film a guest spot on a TV show- you would be wrong!

Of all the shows I would choose for Jake to guest on ("30 Rock," "Curb Your Enthusiasm," old "Mary Tyler Moore Show" reruns) he has again gone outside the box, and outside any studio to appear on this coming Monday's season premiere of Man Vs. Wild on the Discovery Channel.

I just hope they have to nakedly jump into some of that ice cold Iceland water. Or nakedly climb one of those ice cold Iceland mountains. Or nakedly sit around in one of those ice cold Iceland production vehicles. Whatever they do, I'm sure it will be Must See TV! Learn more and watch a trailer for the episode HERE. I'm poor but for this I will track down someone with cable and a DVR!

No comments: