Wednesday, March 23, 2011

10 Fattest States!

Of course coming in at #3 is Cliff and Kendall's birthplace: Tennessee!!! TN was at #2 previously but when Kendall moved to L.A. it dropped.

Just how fat is America? VERY! Here's the full top 10:

1. Mississippi: 35.4 percent
2. Louisiana: 33.9 Percent
3. Tennessee: 32.9 Percent
4. Kentucky: 32.4 Percent
5. Oklahoma: 32 Percent
6. West Virginia: 31.7 Percent
7. Alabama: 31.6 Percent
8. Arkansas: 31.5 Percent
9. Missouri: 30.6 Percent
10. Michigan & South Dakota: 30.3 Percent

Whoa Daddy! Cliff and Kendall are attempting a "weight loss journey"- won't you join us?

P.S. Is it just me, or do you not see skinny people everywhere?!? I read all these fat studies and I know I'm part of the problem (as is my common-law wife, the Dairy Queen), but all I see are skinny people everywhere! Is it just that skinny folks draw our eyes? And maybe our eyes bounce off of the obese Cliff and Kendalls of the world?

No comments: