Thursday, February 24, 2011

America Loves a Potty Mouth

If you quickly glance at this week's top 10 singles on the Billboard 100, you might notice something pretty fucking weird! Three of them have one really fuckin' awful word in their title: that's right: Fuck.

While Lady GaGa reigns supreme with her empowerment anthem "Born This Way," the three not so nice songs are #2's "Fuck You (Forget You)" by Cee Lo and Gwyneth, at #6 we've got Pink's "Fuckin' Perfect," and to raunchily round out our threesome? Enrique Iglesias sings his plans for this evening: "Tonight I'm Fuckin' You" at #9.

Does anybody have some fucking soap to wash these mouths out with? Not even to mention Rihanna's entry at #7 with "S & M"- she sings:

Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me


Chains and whips?!?! At least there's a little bit of wholesome with lil' baby Biebster at #8 with "Never Say Never." (Unless that's about how he'll never say never to some weird gerbil thing, which it could be, becasue I haven't heard it).

No comments: