Thursday, May 15, 2008

OMFG! 2 Davids left on AI!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!

Can U believe it?? The 2 Davids r left alone on American Idol! Even Simon can't stop them now--- Which one will win? The Daughtry one or the little one whose Daddy was just banned from backstage?@?!?

OMG!!! and they r both totally hot!!! But not as hot as the stoner who got voted off last week!! (below)

***Editor's Note:
I am really ashamed that I actually know the above information. I have never willingly sat through an entire episode of American Idol, nor do I ever plan to. It is just a sad state of affairs that my life has come to this: knowing the contestants on this show. I am really sorry. I used to at least think I was hip. I am no longer under such a delusion. The stoner one was really cute though.****

No comments: