Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Please Stop Fucking!!!!


In a bit of horrible news that I totally called on a podcast earlier this summer- the incredibly irresponsible and IDIOTIC Duggar family is about to unleash another child onto this overpopulated planet!

NO THANK YOU!

I knew from the title of their insanely ludicrous TV Show "18 & Counting . . ." that they would have another child. TLC probably paid for it! These people need a fucking condom, vasectomy, hysterectomy, BIRTH CONTROL, or something!!! I understand the opposition to abortion- but wear a FUCKING RUBBER!!!

STOP HAVING SO MANY FUCKING BABIES!!!!! THEY ARE STEALING ALL MY OXYGEN!

(I know all the kids are cute and shit, but does any one family need 19 people???? What if we all did that? We would have to mow down every inch of forest, fill in all the lakes and rivers, and build houses on the polar ice caps, and still we would all die. I just know it!)

No comments: