Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Phones are MAD/DUMB Expensive, Yo!

Okay so I just went to look at cellphone prices and my eyes rolled back in my head and my tongue sprang from my mouth and my body made a "Cayooga" sound. Them bitches cost mad dollahs y'all! Re: HUNDREDZZZZ of $$$$$$!

So herewith are the phones worth what the people at $pr!n# are asking:

A) Up top you see the legendary red Bat phone. Batman used it. Commisioner Gordon used it. Maybe Alfred made long distance calls on it while Batman and his ward, Robin, were out kicking henchmen in the face. All in all I would pay to use it. Plus it's red!

B&C) Okay I would never be able to physically pass up the cell phone with all the Peanuts characters on it. I just wouldn't. Call it a fault if you will, but I know me. I'd be screening my calls for Blockheads for years with that sucker. And okay, if you MUST know- I have this other phone. And I'd be talking to you RIGHT NOW on it, if it only worked. But it is a beautiful chotchke.

D) Yeah yeah yeah. Worth it.

E) At first I couldn't find a picture of the phone that rich people use so I drew it from memory and I have to say I did pretty well. This phone was always the one I was drawn to as a kid when I would be in a store's phone department. Which was ALL THE TIME. Anyway, along with the Mickey Mouse phone it was the one I always wished I had. I dreamed of the day when I would be old and affluent enought to buy this phone!! And then landlines had to go and become obsolete. Good grief.

No comments: