Friday, March 26, 2010

Listen Now to "Goodbye Cliff"


Dear Friends & Listeners,

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I was working on my last episode. It's up now on itunes and above, here on the blog. It was a very hard decision to make, and I'm still not over it. To leave the show that I have loved doing so much for over two years- still makes me kind of sick to write it.

Anyway- you can catch my final segments (two favorites: Stupid Questions, Dear Cliff and Kendall), my last Bad Jokes (we tried to make 'em extra juicy), and a collection of our favorite moments from the last 117 shows (not a moment from each show- but close). And don't miss Kendall and I each singing a song to commemorate the occasion- and stay tuned til the end for my favorite Cliff and Kendall moment of all time.

I'm going to miss the show so much. But I know Kendall and I will stay close, and he will continue the show in some form, and it'll be great.

Love & Laughter,
Cliff

No comments: