Friday, July 10, 2009

(Belated) Best 2 Hours of My Life!!!


I know I have mentioned that I am addicted to "Clean House" on the Style network, but its recent "Messiest Home in the Country 3" Special was the best two hours of my life!!!!!!!!!!!

Host Niecy Nash is my favorite person alive (and I like her more than the dead too!) and she makes life worth living! I love the other members of the regular cast too (Mark, Matt, and Trish! I want to be best friends with them all!!)

If you've never seen it: They take a cluttered home, sell the junk in a yard sale, use the $$$ made to redecorate the worst rooms. GENIUS!!! And the Messiest Home had it all: Sassy hosts, INSANE amounts of crap clogging up EVERY room in the house (must be seen to be believed!), and nutball homeowners that flip out!! Niecy cried there was so much crap everywhere!

They really help the families on the show, that's the best part (next to the loveable hosts!!)

For the first time in "Clean House" history . . . I love it when they say that!!

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
They rerun the shows all the time on Style, and the Messiest Home seems to still be in heavy rotation- so set them DVRs!!
Sorry I just had to share.

No comments: